Thursday, December 22, 2011

misunderstanding is a killing tool

The world is almost full of misunderstanding.

Yesterday day, I get to know that what I spoke with honestly which truly from my heart was hurts her feeling.

Well actually I admit that sometimes what I spoken is not enough nice to hear but all this was from my heart, my feeling originally. I will only say something that nice to listen but without honest to those people that I feel is not so close or those people I not respect.

This story is like that, she bought me a jacket, I says, "it quite nice, thanks ".
After that when I was not around, she asked my bf, "what I bought always are very ugly? ".
Of course after that my bf says it to me and ask me next time say 'nice ' or like it very much otherwise she not happy again. Actually I really wanna tell him that "then how about my feelings? ".I also bought a small inner bag for her. but she don't even want it.But of course I didn't say it out to him as he is in the middle of us.

Well actually I just say what I comment on the jacket which I really feel quite nice, but for me it not as nice as very. Style is very characteristics and personal,even my mum buy me clothes, if nice then I say nice if not then I will directly say ugly. Yesterday, I have a very good lessons about this.

Today I suddenly been reflected by what my bf says. He say that sometimes I talk to people without considering people's feeling. I realize is that really true of me?

I don't know. I just know that I always been misunderstood by peoples.

No comments: