Thursday, November 24, 2011

The act, we improving

Today's topic is the THE ACT OF HUMANS.

In working life is very normal that we will meet some people that is incredible rude. The problem is how we act our position infront of them.

Today I get to know an interest story that start from an office lady. Hmmm, sometimes we just a small little ants in the office, we can't really fight those big elephant that lack of brain. She just ask the brainless senior to revise the costing but don't know what happened in between them,the elephant shouted at her infront of all the other colleagues.

The lady feels herself rude if she fight him back,so she just keep quiet. In this case, hmmm for me, well I will just ignore that fatty bastard because it's doesn't worth to angry of that small little shit.

But she choose to make herself suffer still. she posted her anger on her message wall. Wow this act is definitely just to let all her friends and family know about it and as normal response, normally friends will comment on her post which will support her. Hmmm it's makes me feel like...she doesn't get any support from others when she been shouted by her senior and now she wants to get some mentally support from her net friends or she just full fill herself when her friends helping her to scold her senior on her personal message wall.

Haizz... actually all I says can't really easy to do it. A person in her anger, needs something else to cool her down. Well it's normal. This is definitely normal human act. ..hmmm I seems find myself have improving on my act as I couldn't imagine that I am not angry at all yesterday. Haha, well I not that office lady that this story about. Is just my housemate making problem again,I didn't angry at all, well I just feel like,he have his comments on my attitude, okay, I received his comments and I trying to improve my act until he have have nothing to say on me.

Well, is not easy to resistant this kind of brainless animal's behavior.

The air will full of freshness tomorrow.
we improving our act.

There is no more Love and Peace but with Words of nature.

No comments: